Individuals can register for the DASH 3v3 Free Agent League and will be randomly placed on a team. Teams will be built off of the skill level assessment that parents/guardians give to their child. We will attempt to divide the player pool evenly based on number of registrants and their respective skill level.
Depending on the numbers of registered players, a skill assessment may be scheduled.
- Each team will play 3 games each night they appear on the schedule with 1 hour. (Example: Game Times: 6:00, 6:20, 6:40)
- Games are 18 minutes or first team to reach the designated score
- In the event of a tie, the game will go to sudden death. Foul shots will determine the team that gets the ball first.
- 3rd-4th grade: Play by 2 and 3 points to 25.
- 5th-6th grade: Play by 2 and 3 points to 25.
- 7th-8th grade: Play by 2 and 3 points to 30.
- 9th-10th grade: Play by 2 and 3 points to 35.
- 11th-12th grade: Play by 2 and 3 points to 35.
- Each team gets 1 “30 second” timeout per game.
- Each possession starts with a check or whistle in. All Fouls and out-of-bounds will check out top.
- Substitutions may be made on any made basket.
- Clock will only stop for timeouts/injuries.
- Bonus (1&1): After the 5th team foul, fouled team gets 1 foul shot. Make it and get the ball back up top, Miss and it is a live ball.
- Shooting Foul: Any foul on a shot attempt inside the arc is 1 point awarded and 1 foul shot. Any shooting foul on a 3-pt attempt will result in 2 points for the fouled team and 1 shot.
- Technical Fouls will result in a point and a foul shot.
- Ball must be cleared beyond any part of the 3-pt line after any shot attempt, steal or change of possession with both feet.