Two (2) twenty (20) minute running clock halves. Clock will stop the last (2) minutes of play!
Three (3) timeouts per team for the entire game. Each time will receive one timeout per overtime. Timeouts do not carry over into overtime.
Personal and Team Fouls will be kept. Upon a players fifth (5) personal foul, the player is ineligible. If a team has 5 players, any ineligible player may remain in the game. However, each foul on this player will result in a technical foul.
- The first period of overtime will be three (3) minutes
- The second period of overtime will be two (2) minutes
- Any Additional periods of overtime will be one (1) minute.
- The clock will stop the last one (1) minute of any overtime period.
- A team may play with four (4) players
- Only players from a younger age bracket enrolled in the DASH program may play up an age group to make a legal contest
- If a team has 5 players, any ineligible player may remain in the game. However, each foul on this player will result in a technical foul.
A contest is considered a complete game if it reaches halftime regardless of the score.
Lightning will be an automatic 15 minute delay per occurrence.
ONLY EB Boys and EG Girls: Man to man defense must be played in the first half. Coaches may choose man or zone in the 2nd half.
EB/EG: No Press! Defense inside the arc after a 10 point lead!
IB/IG: Press last 5 minutes of the game! No press after 10 point lead! Arc after 15 point lead!
MB/MG: Full press! No press after 10 point lead! In the arc after 15 point lead!
HSB/HSG/SB: Full press! No press after 15 point lead!
NOTE: after 15 point lead, please run a 5 pass offense.
Players are to play half of the game or equal to that of their teammates.
All games will be officiated by certified PIAA officials.
Winning is Great, learning and fun are better! We are here to play, have fun and learn!
All contests will be played by PIAA rules and regulations. The games will have two (2) twenty (20) minute halves. Each team will receive three (3) timeouts per game. The league is responsible for maintaining a family atmosphere and a fun, competitive spirit. Therefore it is the responsibility of the teams to play under control. NO Fighting or foul language will be tolerated!
- Each team will receive 3 timeouts for the game
- Players will become ineligible upon receiving his 5th personal foul
- The clock will stop in the last 2 minutes of the 2nd half
- Players must make a minimum of 3 games to be eligible for playoffs
- All teams MUST submit a 10 man roster with an 11 man as an alternate. Anyone not on the submitted roster will not be permitted to play.
If a team forfeits a game, they will be responsible for a $75 forfeit fee. The Fee will cover the two officials and court time. A second (2) forfeit will result in the loss of playing
Teams that forfeit one game without 24 hour notice will be responsible for a $75 forfeit fee prior to the next scheduled game. (The fee will cover the officials and the court time).
After 3 technical fouls will result in an ejection from the league. 1st Tech: no fine. 2nd Tech: $10 fine. 3rd Tech: $25 fine
Fighting is automatic ejection from the league.