All contests will be played by PIAA rules and regulations. The games will have two (2) twenty (20) minute halves. Each team will receive three (3) timeouts per game. The league is responsible for maintaining a family atmosphere and a fun, competitive spirit. Therefore it is the responsibility of the teams to play under control. NO Fighting or foul language will be tolerated!
- Each team will receive 3 timeouts for the game
- Players will become ineligible upon receiving his 5th personal foul
- The clock will stop in the last 2 minutes of the 2nd half
- Players must make a minimum of 3 games to be eligible for playoffs
- All teams MUST submit a 10 man roster with an 11 man as an alternate. Anyone not on the submitted roster will not be permitted to play.
If a team forfeits a game, they will be responsible for a $75 forfeit fee. The Fee will cover the two officials and court time. A second (2) forfeit will result in the loss of playing
Teams that forfeit one game without 24 hour notice will be responsible for a $75 forfeit fee prior to the next scheduled game. (The fee will cover the officials and the court time).
After 3 technical fouls will result in an ejection from the league. 1st Tech: no fine. 2nd Tech: $10 fine. 3rd Tech: $25 fine
Fighting is automatic ejection from the league.